Saturday, December 7, 2019

One can dare to dream, so I thought


Long has it been my dream to have published outputs of what I would consider as my simple literary works. When I finally did publish a few of them, I dared to dream even bigger. I thought maybe a work or two of mine can penetrate bigger screens and translate them into box-office hits. I didn’t think any of that would be possible, given that I am but a small-time writer in a small town and my sales are not as phenomenal as, let’s say, John Grisham. But one can dare to dream, so I thought.

VHawk opened doors for me to present my published outputs to different media avenues. I was able to participate in various conferences where my books were presented to the public, and the same time, I was given chances to actually tell their story. VHawk helped me convince some key people in the mainstream media to consider the concepts I have made in my books. Luckily, a few of them have already been considered and are being further developed to fit the scheme of a story told on screen.

These tiny victories that VHawk has helped me achieve are huge trophies for a person like me who has only dared to dream. These are continuing successes that I will pursue with the help of VHawk, because I know that life isn’t about waiting for things to happen --- it is about making them happen. VHawk helped make things happen for me. They used to be just unimaginable. Now, while they continue to be surreal, they are, at any rate, attainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment